I noticed that rearranging the config files from dspace.cfg to modules/feature.cfg that the Java source code that wanted the configuration property has never been updated to reflect the changes.
I've noticed one module in particular that has not yet been updated, and is now broken as a result.
The broken feature would be OAI Harvest for Collections.
The configuration property harvester.oai.metadataformats.* used to exist in dspace.cfg, however, they now reside in modules/oai.cfg. The default ConfigurationManager.getProperty(key) is only searching in dspace.cfg for these config properties. We either need to fix the code of all the affected modules, or update the default behavior of getProperty(key) to also look in modules/*.cfg for the field.