When adding the same keyword in 2 different collections the browse by keyword count for each term is always the total count.
To reproduce add a new term to 2 items in different collections and go to browse by subject (for that collection) & locate the term. The total count will be 2 instead of one.
An example on the DSpace demo:
- Total counts for keyword1 & keyword2 => 5
- Total count for collection "Sample Items" => 5
- Click on a term shows 4 items
- Total count for collection "embargo feature enabled" => 5
- Click on a term shows only one item