This task is to re-implement blank nodes along the lines of the following plan:
1) The REST API would continue to accept RDF documents with blank nodes (this is not a change from the current behavior).
2) The fedora:Blanknode class in the fedora ontology would be eliminated.
3) Blank nodes will no longer be published at the .well-known/genid location.
That is, when RDF documents with blank nodes are added to Fedora, those blank nodes will be skolemized internally and stored under the node that the RDF document described, but will not be made available at any location.
4) When fedora:Container nodes are requested, any skolem nodes contained in that document will be serialized as blank nodes, according to the concrete RDF syntax that is requested.
5) When a fedora:Container (one that contains blank nodes) is deleted, the corresponding skolem nodes will also be removed from Fedora.