1. Start with fresh VM.
2. Fully enable islandora_checksum, choose a checksum type, define OBJ in DSID list
3. Ingest test objects
4. Choose a test object and download PREMIS.xml from the object; this will serve as your baseline data for this issue
5. Set checksum_checker's cron method to drush, define OBJ for checking in DSID list
6. Run 'drush -u 1 run-islandora-checksum-queue'
7. Watch or examine /usr/local/fedora/server/logs/fedora.log to ensure test objects have been checksum checked
8. After confirmed checksum checking, download PREMIS.xml from your test object.
9. Examine post-check PREMIS.xml; there will be no fixity check <event> for OBJ in PREMIS.xml
1. Baseline (before check) PREMIS.xml
2. fedora.log showing OBJ being checked (with successful PREMIS fixity check event)
3. Post-checksum check PREMIS.xml, with no documented evidence of OBJ fixity event ever happening