Organize the ontology files for future work:
- Create a single vivo.owl file for rdf/tbox replacing the 43 files currently there. The file can then be used in protege and other ontology editors.
- Separate ontology definitions from ontology usage
- Post vivo.owl as the responding file for http://vivoweb.org/ontology/core
- Separate configuration information from domain information
- Prepare for merge and extraction to source.owl in VIVO-ISF
No assertions will be added or removed as a result of this work. No impact to running sites is anticipated by this work. Work is being done in the vivo ontology lab organization on GitHub.